Pass in 10th standard (SSLC of the Karnataka State or its equivalent) as recognized by the Karnataka State Pre-University Board. All admissions to the PU classes are subject to approval by the Karnataka PU Board.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- Original 10th standard Marks sheet.
- Original Transfer certificate, issued by the school last studied.
- Original Migration certificate in cases of non-SSLC and students who have completed their 10th standard in a state other than Karnataka.
- In cases of reserved categories, caste certificate issued by a authorities authorized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the PU Board in cases of IGCSE students and / or students who have completed the qualifying examination in a foreign country.
- Two sets of photocopies of each of the above relevant documents.
- Passport size photograph (most recent, not older than one month) six copies & stamp-size photograph two copies to be enclosed in an envelope with name & stream mentioned on it. (Ensure that the background in the photograph is light coloured)
- Copy of Aadhar card